Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flash / Facebook: Image Tagging in Facebook using Flash V2 (Updated to v1.8.1)

After spending some time playing around the api of Facebook and Flash AS3, I finally manage to do modify the way of doing Image Tagging of the friends of the user in Facebook using Facebook and Flash AS3. In my previous example, I was making more than 1 calls to the Facebook API in order to do image tagging for the photos in Facebook. But in this example, I had managed to reduce the number of calls to the Facebook API in order to perform the same duties as before.


The only changes that I had made were in the Facebook connection class
that I had created to make things easier for myself to make API calls to Facebook.

Click here to take a look at the example that I had created.
Click here for the source files of the example that I had created.

No comments:

Post a Comment