Sunday, September 18, 2011

A work around for the Blogger Images Overlay and your Lightbox Overlay

As I have just started creating my Blogs a few months ago and I was putting a lot of effort creating and updating it... Something crazy had happened suddenly...


Image shows a mixture of Blogger Image Overlay and Spicebox Overlay...

In order to stop the above from happening any further, I have done the following steps:
  1. In your Blogger dashboard click Design > Edit Html
  2. Find the keyword Spicebox and replace it with something else in the code of your blogs and you are done.

But I do hope that Blogger will provide an option so that I can turn the current black overlay for images and have my Overlay effect back again.

* Click here for the Spicebox overlay effect for Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment