Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quick solutions to sending emails with PHP

I'm writing this post because there are things that I wouldn't want to forget. Even though PHP is a free and easy to use technology but I'm pretty sure that from time to time, there would be a need to generate and send out emails from your website. Therefore, this is one of the most useful solution that I had encountered before.


Introducing...

PHPMailer supports the following:
  • PHP 4,5,6
  • plain text and html encoded email messages... etc
  • Click here to find out more about the features that PHPMailer supports

Note: initially, I wanted to post a demo here but because most of the domains that I own were mainly free hosting domains... it makes it very troublesome to show a demo... Trust me, it will be much easier if you 'play' with PHPMailer on your personal php server. :)

* Click here for the website of PHPMailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment