Friday, January 17, 2014

Problems with special characters on the web...

Sometimes when I was writing or editing a post on my blog, I'm encountering numerous situations where a ' or a " can mess up your contents when you publish it. The same problem also occur when I'm creating the asdocs for flex projects. If you have entered > or < characters not as a html node but part of your text, you might have problems creating the asdocs.

After look through numerous sites, I think that 'HTML entities' is one of
the better alternatives for Encoding and Decoding HTML Entities. On top of
that, it has also provided a list that shows all the special characters
and the corresponding HTML Entities.

* Click here for the website 'HTML Entities'.
^ Click here for my previous post on how to create asdocs for your flex projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment